- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
- 18-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
● Requests within country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. Please note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days of purchase.
● Requests from outside country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer. If the item cannot be returned then we will offer a 50% REFUND.
● Requests for orders shipped internationally
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. This includes purchases shipped overseas from the USA via Amazon or eBay.
- For purchases made through other retailers:
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Anker products is strictly prohibited.
- 1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
- 2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
- 3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
- 4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number or eBay username for a purchase made through AnkerDirect
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
- 5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through AnkerDirect, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized Anker Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
- 6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
- 7. Who are authorized Anker Retailers and Resellers?
Our major authorized Retailers and Resellers are Newegg, Staples, Walmart.com and Amazon.com LLC. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org